Attend this virtual conference all about artificial intelligence!
Conference rooms and office stand-ups are all buzzing. Artificial intelligence (AI) is emerging to represent one of the largest technological shifts across countless industries in recent history.
From driving manufacturing to supporting marketing to improving customer retention to improving ITops, AI is become the most in-demand technology of IT execs and quickly rising to the top of the list for IT investment in 2019.
According to recent reports, the machine learning market alone is anticipated to grow from $1.4B in 2017 to $8.8B by 2022.
CMG wants to help you to navigate this technological shift and keep you the smartest team member at the table. On November 27th, join CMG and its partners for AIXCHANGE. The latest of CMG’s virtual conference program will feature live presentations from companies and individuals leading in the AI space.
- 10:00 AM - The History and Future of AI with Bryan Krouse
- 11:00 AM - The Machines are Talking - The Future of AI and Chat for the Enterprise with Stephen Mallik
- 12:00 PM - A Practical Guide for Information Discovery Using Machine Learning and Visualization
- 1:00 PM - To Be Announced!
- 2:00 PM - Soon AI will Test Everything with Jason Arbon
final year projects on machine learning
Final Year Project Centers in Chennai