Atlanta, Georgia—January 08, 2020—CMG, the Digital Transformation Association, is pleased to announced its Board of Directors for 2020. The Association, in its forty-fifth year, has added six new members, and renewed terms for four existing board members.
2020 CMG Board of Directors
- Jyotsna Chatradhi, Engineering Team Lead / Staff Software Engineer, Broadcom, Inc.
- Jonathan Gladstone, Senior Technical Specialist, Bank of Montreal
- Dennis Holinka, Director, Technology Architecture, Platform Architecture and Performance Management
- Eby Jacob, Senior Architect–Technology, Cognizant Worldwide Limited
- Wilson Mar, Software Architect, McKinsey & Company
- Anoush Najarian, Software Engineering Manager, MathWorks
- Alexander Podelko, Consulting Member of Technical Staff, Performance Engineering, Oracle
- Elisabeth Stahl, Distinguished Engineer, IBM
- Igor Trubin, IT Manager, Capital One
- Mohit Verma, Performance Engineering Evangelist
- Chris Williams, Area Manager, Channel Sales South, Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd.
- Paul Zaitsev, Engineering Manager, NCR
- Allan Zander, Chief Executive Officer, DataKinetics
Post a Comment