I have got the comment on my previous post “ BIRT based Control Chart “ with questions about how actually in BIRT the data are prepared for ...
Final update: The COMPUTER MEASUREMENT GROUP (www.CMG.org) membership has elected me to serve as Director for the 2016 - 2017 term 2015 ...
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
My CMG IMPACT conference presentation is scheduled 2/20/19 Wednesday at 1:30pm - "Catching Anomaly and Normality in Cloud by Neural Net and Entropy Calculation"
See details here: https://cmgimpact.com/timetable/event/catching-anomalies-in-the-cloud/
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Wednesday, November 21, 2018
I have just got an internal feedback which has impressed me so I have decided to share that here as a good indication of making difference by Capacity Management service I provide to my customers:
..."Igor has helped us on a couple of instances, prevent potential disasters within our platform by the historical trends he’s tracking.We know this since there was one occasion where our server crashed when we didn't react fast enough to Igor’s email warnings..."
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
- 10:00 AM - The History and Future of AI with Bryan Krouse
- 11:00 AM - The Machines are Talking - The Future of AI and Chat for the Enterprise with Stephen Mallik
- 12:00 PM - A Practical Guide for Information Discovery Using Machine Learning and Visualization
- 1:00 PM - To Be Announced!
- 2:00 PM - Soon AI will Test Everything with Jason Arbon
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
I was pointed to the nice resent on-line publication: https://datascienceplus.com/implementation-and-interpretation-of-control-charts-in-r/
When I had been developing SEDS (Performance Anomaly Detection System) long ago (years ago) I looked at that package (and referenced the link to my early CMG papers, BTW) even not knowing how to write R programs (now I can!)... They might improved that, but I did not find that time the way to do MASF type of control charts. I have even dreamed to build SETDS charts (IT-Control Charts) package on a open source way. So my approach is the same but different, please read details in my paper:
Friday, October 19, 2018
#CMGnews: The training course Performance Anomaly Detection is now free for CMG Members. Visit the Membership Benefits Page for Access.
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- IMPACT 2019 will be an action-packed, 3-day conference filled with information and collaboration. Register today for #IMPACT2019 and take advantage of $100 off your conference pass with code FOB2019: https://cmgimpact.
- Act today and take $100 off your registration fee with code “FOB2019”. To find out more about content, sessions, and activities and what makes CMG’s IMPACT the best #technology conference on the planet, click here: https://cmgimpact.com/
- Join hundreds of #industryleaders for CMG's 44th International Conference! #IMPACT2019 promises to be an exciting conference with great learning and networking opportunities. Discount code (ASK ME!) available to save $100 off a conference pass. Act today and save! https://cmgimpact.com/
- IMPACT 2019 #Conference sessions will educate and enlighten, enabling attendees to take a #leadership role in their own companies’ #
digitaltransformations. Register today for #IMPACT2019 and take advantage of $100 off your conference pass with “FOB2019”: https://cmgimpact. com/ #cmgnews
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Computer Management Group (www.CMG.org), one of the worlds most influential organizations of IT professionals committed to digital transformation initiatives and best practices, is delighted to announce the launch of its new brand and communications platform—a platform built to showcase its measurement and management of computer systems and networks from a performance and capacity ... Read More »
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
#Opmantek product has implemented my SEDS method (MASF based #AnomalyDetection) and referenced my work positively
After I have published my previous post
#Opmantek product has implemented my Statistical Exception Detection System (SEDS) - MASF based #AnomalyDetection
Opmantek CTO has reached me out, confirmed they used my methodology and provided a very positive feedback:
"I am glad you contacted Opmantek about this blog, and we have updated it to include your name and a reference to one of the key blog articles.
I have been meaning to reach out to you to let you know about what we had done, technically the product is still in Beta but it seems the marketing team have pushed forward with making it generally available.
We found your work of great value as we looked through various methodologies for trending, in the end we implemented something based on SEDS with a few changes/additions, to be honest I would have to review the code to see what the differences are.
At the moment the product opTrend is working well enough, but we need to make some refinements and enhancements before it will be the first release.
Your research and publications are of great value and highly appreciated."